Eco-Farm Land For Sale at Batu 21 Hulu Langat nearby Sg. Lopo Waterfall
– Land size: 3.099 acres (134,979.437 sf)
– 1 Title. 1 ownership
– Leasehold Malay Reserve.
– Undulating land.
– Ready infrastructure such as water & electricity with access road
– Suitable use for private estate, recreation area, resort or chalet.
Building Detail: – Small Hut (Semi Finished) – 11’ X 14’ Overhanging Building On Concrete Stilts
– Processing Centre – 18’ X 24’ Semi Open Building Inclusive of Toilet and One Processing Room, Drying Room and Storage Room for The Purpose of Drying Fish And Sauce Production.
– House 1 – Approximately 1200 Sqft Split Level House with Two Rooms, Two Bath and Additional Lounge Next To The Open Kitchen.
– House 2 – Approximately 1400 Sqft Two Storey House Built On The Hillside With Three Rooms and 3 Bathroom.
– Storage Near Fish Tanks – Approximately 350 Sqft of Storage Space Currently Housing Generators and Other Aquaculture Tools.
– Workers Quarters – 24’ X 12’ Split Building to House A Maximum Of 4 Workers and An Additional Toilet Built Detached to The Workers QUARTERS.
– Bamboo Growth (Buluh Lemang), Citrus, Gajus, Jambu Air, Jambu Bol, Bread Fruit (Sukun) , Mangoesteen, Pisang Relong (Semi Ripe Bunch Approximately 75kg/Bunch), Laichi, Rambutan, Jackfruit (Cempedak), Durian & Bunga Kantan
Tanks And Swimming Pool
– Swimming Pool – 52’ X 26’ (Deepest Part 6’ Shallowest Part 2’) With Attached Kiddies Pool Approximately 80 Sqft
– Fishing Pond 62’ X 32’
– 34 Aquaculture Tanks (variable size) Inclusive of All Blowers And Generators (4 Unit Blowers Of Different Capacity And 2 Generators) Will Be Included Into The Purchase Of The Land In Case The Purchaser Wants To Do Aquaculture
Amenities such as tahfiz, mosque, resort and chalet
Nearby Pekan Batu 18 Hulu Langat, recreation area such as Sg. Polo, Sg Congkak & Sg Tekali
Accessible via Jalan Hulu Langat & Cheras Kajang highway
Asking price: RM 2.1 mil (nego)